Artist's Chateau

Monday, March 14, 2016

Making A Dream! The Artists' Chateau Fine Art Publication : Visual & Performing Arts published in English / Español

... have you ever had a dream, a purpose, divinely
given to you -that seemed to rescue you when you received it? A dream that gave you hope ... and you just knew deep inside that it would somehow drive you to find it? Well, I know what that feels like... and I feel like I could write at least two chapters in a long book of, "The Road to MY DREAM'". Dreams look lavishly wonderful when they first appear. The feelings of joy and wonder and excitement. But everything looks great 'in theory'right???

It has been a long road that now brings me to this blog entry. My First Blog! Sharing with you this journey ...making This Dream. 

* I am an Artist! * I knew that at the beginning of elementary school. I won my first art contest in 1st grade. But over the years - life happened. Like many people that I have met along the way ... things didn't seem so cut and dry ... so carefree like the fresh newness of childhood. Those days when everything seemed possible ... those times in life where the future was always a better and more perfect place.  

* I am an Artist! * I am also a mother, I am a sister, I am a veteran of The United States Armed Forces, I am a University of Texas at San Antonio Alumna, I am an Eagle Scout Mom, I am a daughter and I am a friend.  I mention all these things because, life is composed of a multitude of events and experiences that have made me who I am, and all these things have profoundly impacted how my Dream Gets Made.

So today I want to welcome you to "The Artists' Chateau" a Fine Art Publication that presents the Visual and Performing Arts in English and Español. So much work and time has been poured into this dream and I thank everyone who encouraged me, mentored me, prayed for me and with me,and joined me.

This Blog will introduce the amazingly talented people that contribute to making this dream happen, our gracious supporters, behind the scenes efforts, our fans & followers and much more. 

For now, thank you for joining me and Stay Encouraged - because You CAN Do it!!!

*** Luke 1:37 ~ "For with GOD nothing shall be impossible." ***

We are HERE! ~ And we are ready: Email, Social Media, Call, Text 210.618.6129 

No comments:

Post a Comment